Sunday, June 19, 2011

Post Journal

Written 4 blogs this year - what a waste. I've come up with soo many subjects to write about but then wonder who in the hell reads them anyway.

I do and it really feels like tis some kind of Journal at this point. So I will keep at it then, easily reachable and always at hand. Well, it is online and if something happened to me tomorrow it will be online for the rest of eternity. Isn't that really what the net is all about. Eternalising everything?

Well, my journal entry for today is this...
Sometimes the things you don't want - or are obligated - to do, feel like such a burden... but once you realise what it would mean to/ for the person/people you are doing it for, it doesn't seem as much like a chore as it once did.
Especially if you couldn't keep up your promise, then it just feels like you've failed them.


Lols Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment