Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am but a kid

Think I'm about to... maybe already started... embark on another journey life's deciding to throw my way. One which may or may not be something I am going to enjoy. But for the first time in years, it does seem like it could be fun.


How do you learn
  • to live with something that is beyond your control or understanding?
  • to live with the choices that you have made?
  • to live with the consequences of your actions?
  • to make the best of every situation?
  • to live each day to the fullest?
  • not to take the people you love for granted?

There are so many more of these questions and they can only be answered by experiencing the need to to answer them.

What is life? Is it what you make of it or what it makes of you? Do you control your destiny?


I cannot answer any of the questions or comments above. I no longer (and havent for a while already) know who I am. What I will conform to and transform for. Whether I want to or not and whether what I believed for so long is what I want to do any longer.

When I was little, I looked up to the working class, family members and friends who made things look so easy. In fact - when you're a kid - things are easy. So much easier than fending for yourself with little or no inclination of the resultant consequence you may expedite from that experience.

Limbo isn't as appealing as it was last year, also - decisions need to be made and there's only one way to look at it. Straight in the eye.

Yes, adulthood sucks - it's merely a kid with debt and responsibility. I'm merely a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment