Friday, October 30, 2009

Way too much blog? or not?

So I haven't done this for a few months, did mention that I would be busy although I just feel the need to do this today.

People have been blogging for years, so much so that they've created whole communities on this wonderful thing we call the internet. I'm a little hypocrytical when it comes to blogging bout my entire life and prefer if certain people never read it, which could explain my reluctance to publish this url on my facebook or twitter profiles. On the other side of this hypocrite is someone who follows blogs of people who aren't afraid to tell the whole world about their lives.

I find that abosolutely amazing and envy their freedom of expression very very much (envy is a terrible word but essential in this case). South Africans aren't as interested in this type of interaction as most of the first world countries are, which doesn't affect my opinion's but it unfortunately affects my actions. So trying to keep things on the up and up is a cache 22 situation of sorts. My life has been in a total mess for almost all of it so far and well if I think really clearly about it, it would be because I tried to make everyone else happy and not myself.

So I am now blogging whether I have followers or not. This is for me - even if just a three liner now and then, to satisfy the urge. Quinch the thirst or free the mind.

If not, why not. No?

No comments:

Post a Comment