Friday, July 31, 2009

My first time...

and there's a first time for everything... idn't?

Just broke my "blog virginity" hope its as good as the real thing and keeps getting better .... No! this is not the content of my piece, at least not today.

I can say what I want over here and possibly get no comment, objection, affirmation... but seriously if I truly cared, I'd not be here. No?

So in an effort to relieve my frustrations and send it out into the universe... load of crap... I'm attempting my underactive mind/hand at making life simpler by letting f*ing go already!

"The Phase"
Has anyone ever heard of the 25-27yr old 'phase' women go through? It apparently hits between these ages, lasts approximately 12 to 18 months and transforms you into the woman you will be for the rest of your forsaken existence on this planet.

BS, serious BS ... why don't men go through this transformation? Oh! Wait! They stay boys so women can deal and make everything alright.

Lets take dear ole Charlie (2and a half men) he gets laid when it suites him... NB! any given time... makes a fortune writing jingles (jingles!!! FFS) and has a beach house in Malibu. That's wot I'm talkin' bout, and don't tell me there aren't ppl out there who live like this - where would the idea culminate?

Then we have Mr Stinson, heheheh (HIMYM) aaaah, the man is simply amazing. Wit, charm and those looks automatically remove female attire. A job schmoozing the rich&famous and the perfect loveshack equipped with a getaway strat.

Fine, so Charlie and Barney are my hero's - that's just weird for a straight chick. Honestly though, had my anatomy been of the male orientation "The Charlie/Stinson way" would be the way to go. They won't be going through any don'tlookatme'causeI'mstupid phase, purely 'cause they'll have those fierce looks, body contours and firm skin for another 20 years or so - give or take five.

As I master this art, I'll not drift as much. If there are any women out there who made it through this phase unscathed - bless your little cotton socks! It blows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment